- How do I repeat a task
each month? (top)
- Enter all the pertinent information in the
Posted Appointment dialogue box and then select Actions from
the menu bar. Click on Auto Date to open the Auto Date
- Click on the Dates tab and highlight the
- Click on Post to effect changes.
- OR... click on the Example
tab in the Auto Date dialogue box.
- Select this option when setting recurring
appointments that happen on certain days, weeks, or months. For
example one may wish to an appointment every first and third Monday
of certain months. While in the Auto Date dialogue box, single-click
on the Example tab Single-click on the icon to the right of the
Range field and select the Start date then select the Ok button
Single-click on the icon to the right of the Range field and select
the End date then select the Ok button. Use the double-arrows to
advance or go back a year. Single-click on the months during which
this recurring appointment will span In the Days of the Week field,
select those days during which this appointment will recur
Single-click on the Ok button to effect changes
- How do I
set up a vacation message?
- From the Tools menu, choose
then select New.
- For Rule Name, type out of office.
- Select Add Action and select Reply...
Select Reply to sender and check the box to Include
message received from sender.
- Type in a subject and the message you wish to be
sent while you are away and select OK then select Save.
- You will now notice a rule listed called Out of
Office. The check mark next to it shows that it is enabled. This
means that whenever a person sends you mail or appointments they
will get a message back saying that you are out of the office.
- When you return to the office remember to go back
to this dialog box (see the first two instructions) and Disable this
rule. Next time you go out of the office you just have to edit the
rule, edit the action, and Enable the rule.
happened to my calendar icon? It is missing from the folder
list on the left side. (top)
- You may have accidentally dragged it into another
folder. Open the other folders to check. If you find it,
you may click and drag it back it to the main name folder (your
- Restarting the computer may help by
restoring the settings.
- How do I set an option to have a
"read receipt" when sending
an email address so when someone opens a message I send it will
automatically send me a reply email saying that person has opened the
- From the Tool menu, choose Options
then double-click Send.
- Click the Status Tracking tab.
- In the Return notification group box,
specify the type of return receipt you want then click OK.
Add to Your Favorites
Home | About
Us | Professional Development
Teacher Resources | Technology
Resources | Search | Contact
ŠLT Technologies 2007
Links verified weekly by
for the current version of the page.
Last updated 04/19/08